MATERNAL MENTAL HEALTH INTENSIVE TRAINING
Online Mental Health Training
CE-accredited clinical trainings on perinatal mood & anxiety disorders and perinatal grief & loss
Seleni's online CE trainings take place in a self-paced, digital setting and provides expert instruction in effective diagnosis and treatment of Perinatal Mood & Anxiety Disorders and perinatal distress and grief from miscarriage, stillbirth, and child loss.
16 Hours, 16 CE Credits | 8 Credits x 2 Modules
As a mental health professional, it's very likely you'll treat clients who face mental health challenges such as postpartum depression and anxiety during their reproductive years and who need specialized treatment to cope and move forward successfully.
If you are a psychologist, a social worker, a midwife, or another mental health professional currently practicing or just entering clinical practice, consider this training to help you update your knowledge base about Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders and grief and bereavement relating to perinatal loss. This will help you build your practice and push your career forward
All participants will receive:
- Digital certificate of completion
- Digital badge for participant's professional website and LinkedIn
- Permanent, searchable listing and link on the Seleni website, indicating successful completion of coursework.
- Seleni Institute is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Seleni Institute maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- Seleni Psychology Counseling and Support, PLLC is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0477.
Please note that neither the Seleni Institute nor its instructors receive commercial support for the continuing education programs or their content. At this time, there are no known conflicts of interest.
If you have any questions please call (212) 939-7200 or email us at [email protected]
What our graduates have to say about our training:
“I liked the self-paced nature and the clean look. I also appreciated the multimodal learning and quizzes along the way to consolidate learning. Lastly, I really appreciated case examples."
— Jules, grad student & training graduate
“The instructors provided information clearly, using evidence-based skills. Instructors integrated case examples, which were helpful to learning and enhanced understanding. All topics were relevant and applicable to my work."